Home VRHeads Q&A > Windows Mixed Reality

Problem with my lenovo explorer

Asked: Dec 15 2018 | 3:28 am EST 565 Views 1 Answers View Best Answer

Hello,
I have a big problem with my windows mixed reality. Whenever i play games like gorn or rec room with my lenovo explorer, the tracking is terrible. Whenever i punch someone my controller flies away and it sometimes disconnects and sometimes they dissappear. Every time something like this happens my motion controllers don't connect back and i have to re-pair them which takes the immerison away. I am 14 and i bought it with my hard earned money on OLX. I watched videos and no one had the same problems as me. Please help me here.
Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Dec 16 2018 | 11:41 am EST krisguy

First off, welcome to VRHeads.com!
Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.
If you need anything, please reach out to me.
In the mean time please take sometime and familiarize yourself with our Community Rules and Guidelines. https://forums.vrheads.com/volunteer...idelines-9891/
Thanks and again glad to have you here!!!

As far as the tracking, here's some tips to make sure that the tracking can be the best it can be.

• Make sure that the play area is well lit. The more light, the easier is is to track.
  • Make sure that the headset is plugged into a USB 3.0 port. If it is in a USB 2.0 port, tracking can fall down easily, because 2.0 can't keep up.
  • Use your Task Manager to close any unnecessary apps, to free up system memory.
  • Use a dry rag to wipe down the outside of your Explorer. WMR's six degrees are because the sensors are in the headset, unlike my HTC Vive, so the headset can't really have any oils or dust on it.