Sometimes this MS Mixed reality Cliff house makes me short. Too close to the ground. I have rebooted and reran the Setup wizard and i find that I am STILL short. Last week when this happened somehow after rebooting I was normal size again. But I thought rebooting did the trick. Now it is not. This is the 3rd time this has happened to me. Usually I am the correct size.
    ALso, I stay short when I enter a STEAM game as well.

I thought maybe when I CENTER the headset in the wizard that should be eye level but I still got the same problem. So that wasn't it. Anyone know what is wrong?

I have the Samsung Odyssey headset.
    01-12-2018 10:45 PM
    I went to MS website and they told me to run this app but It is not installed on my computer.

he floor of my Windows Mixed Reality Home doesn't appear to be at the correct height, or it is slanted
    If the floor of your Windows Mixed Reality Home doesn't feel like it's at the right height, open the Room Adjustment app from the start menu. This app will be launched once you place the app in the world. In this app, you will be directed to use the touch pad (motion controller) or direction pad (gamepad) to adjust the floor height. When the floor feels correct, use the Windows button to exit back to your Home.
    01-12-2018 10:58 PM
    Ok, I downloaded and installed an application called "Advanced Settings". That added a new menu in the STEAM overlay console. There is a setting there to adjust the floor. That worked.

https://github.com/matzman666/OpenVR...tings/releases
    pkcable likes this.
    01-15-2018 04:11 PM