Can someone please tell me how to create icons in my Cliff house to launch the games I own and to launch STEAM VR? I'm tired of going into my windows desktop and launching from there. The Windows Store only shows games I have and have no purchased yet. There is no Personal List of games that I already bought. I search all over the internet the last 3 days and never found an answer.
    12-24-2017 07:32 PM
    Hi there! Welcome to VRHeads. If I remember correctly, you should be able to search through your apps while in Cliff House and place icons for a quick launch. This should work for games you've downloaded through the Windows Store.

The first section here should hopefully help out a bit. https://www.vrheads.com/how-personal...ty-cliff-house

As for Steam games, the best thing to do is place a SteamVR window somewhere within cliff house and launch VR games from inside.
    12-26-2017 10:15 AM
    Thank you for responding. Much appreciated. I read that short article but it doesn't do what the title says it does.

[QUOTE][/Adding, moving, and deleting apps not only frees up space on your walls for other decorations, it also means you'll have to move around less when changing gears, like from productivity to leisure. All apps can be tweaked, meaning you aren't stuck with what's on the walls by default. Hate seeing Edge in the other room? Move or delete it.QUOTE]

There is no information here on how to add an icon to the Cliff House walls or floors to launch a game. To launch a game I would have to open my Desktop app. Then launch it from there which is very cumbersome.
    12-26-2017 10:28 AM
    By opening the Start menu within your Cliff House (hit the Windows key on your motion controller) you can see a list of apps that you've downloaded from the Windows Store. If you select these apps, they'll either become an icon you can place somewhere, or will appear as a screen that you can likewise place within your Cliff House.

SteamVR will appear as a screen that can be pinned to a wall. From here, you can launch into SteamVR's Home area and see a full list of your SteamVR games.
    12-27-2017 02:08 PM
    When I click on an application in that window the only choices I get it "Pin" and "Unpin" all it does is pin the application to the quick start screen when I open that windows window. I tried click dragging it to the house wall but nothing happens.
    12-29-2017 01:49 PM