I am interested in purchasing some virtual reality equipment but can only use my phone as the source of connection. Which products are more geared toward only using phones?
    05-27-2016 10:54 AM
    It depends on the model! VR Box is kind of the all phone fit, but there is a cost to using a phone. It is harder to interact wiht the phone itself, and usually introduces some latency. They also are mobile driven processors, which means less framerate and lower quality games - but can be a more affordable solution for many.
    Lloyd Summers | Cofounder of RedIronLabs.com | Immersive Dark Videogames (VR/Horror) | @kerm_ed
    It depends on the model! VR Box is kind of the all phone fit, but there is a cost to using a phone. It is harder to interact wiht the phone itself, and usually introduces some latency. They also are mobile driven processors, which means less framerate and lower quality games - but can be a more affordable solution for many.
    Lloyd Summers | Cofounder of RedIronLabs.com | Immersive Dark Videogames (VR/Horror) | @kerm_ed
    05-27-2016 03:05 PM