Folks,

While I feel your phone choice should not necessarily be driven by your desire for a good VR experience, it can certainly have an influence. IF you are already looking at these phones, that, they work well with Google Daydream View, or GearVR could well be a deciding factor. Of course you ALWAYS have the Google cardboard option, even with an iPhone, or Windows Phone, BUT your best VR (with a Phone) comes from Google Daydream and Gear VR. And the phones featured in the following blog are THE best one's to get for use with your Daydream or GearVR.

The best smartphones for a killer VR experience | VRHeads

Rich
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-07-2017 02:05 PM
    Folks,

While I feel your phone choice should not necessarily be driven by your desire for a good VR experience, it can certainly have an influence. IF you are already looking at these phones, that, they work well with Google Daydream View, or GearVR could well be a deciding factor. Of course you ALWAYS have the Google cardboard option, even with an iPhone, or Windows Phone, BUT your best VR (with a Phone) comes from Google Daydream and Gear VR. And the phones featured in the following blog are THE best one's to get for use with your Daydream or GearVR.

The best smartphones for a killer VR experience | VRHeads

Rich
    All phones mentioned are very good when looking for a mobile VR experience.

Hopefully for those looking into Daydream will have more options instead of only the Google Pixel Phone. Luckly, more Daydream compatible phones are on the way. Looking forward to trying out Daydream one day.
    pkcable and RumoredNow like this.
    02-07-2017 02:44 PM
    I read the article a few days ago, pretty nice, pointing good things and not only brand.

I think today the Axon 7 is able to be used with Daydream.

02-07-2017 09:01 PM