I am wanting to purchase a few VR headsets for a Halloween Party I throw for my kids every year. I was thinking about possibly putting on a Virtual Haunted House. I do not know if this is possible but I know you all here would know...I wanted to purchase at least (2) headsets and was wondering if the headsets would be able to sync with one another so the (2) participants using the headsets would be seeing the same thing at the same time. If this is possible, what headsets on the market have these capabilities. I have been doing a little research and I was hoping for the headsets would be standalone (if this is the better route of going). These headsets would be for next years Halloween Party so I will have time to save up and research some more. So to recap, I am in search of VR headsets that are capable of syncing with one another (if possible) and looking for a good Halloween Virtual Haunted House software. I look forward to hearing from you.
    09-18-2019 01:16 PM
    I'm not sure you will be able to accomplish this at home, BUT there are a couple room scale VR places around. This place for example....

https://www.mindtrekvr.com/

They have 2 locations in the New England area, nearish to Boston.
    09-18-2019 03:59 PM