seems like the early pre-orders are being delivered. has anyone that did this and used their code for a free daydream yet? has the daydream come in yet?
    10-21-2016 08:32 AM
    Russ,

It's my understanding that the free codes are to be sent approx 4 weeks after we receive our devices and THAT time frame has not passed for anyone yet. It MAY be possible that some Daydream units are in the hands of reviewers via Google directly, but I highly doubt any regular folks have them yet. I'm not even sure reviewers have them either as most reviews I have seen don't seem to cover the Daydream!
    10-21-2016 09:21 AM
    Russ,

It's my understanding that the free codes are to be sent approx 4 weeks after we receive our devices and THAT time frame has not passed for anyone yet. It MAY be possible that some Daydream units are in the hands of reviewers via Google directly, but I highly doubt any regular folks have them yet. I'm not even sure reviewers have them either as most reviews I have seen don't seem to cover the Daydream!
    Ive noticed this too. I've been searching for reviews on the headset and nothing only for the phone. Even MKBHD who usually gets hardware early hasnt said anything
    10-21-2016 09:41 AM
    Ive noticed this too. I've been searching for reviews on the headset and nothing only for the phone. Even MKBHD who usually gets hardware early hasnt said anything
    Samsung, OnePlus and TCL (Alcatel) all sent the VR with the phone to both reviewers and the public. Me thinks the Daydream needs/needed just a LITTLE more time than the phone and so they did this stupid voucher thing instead.
    10-21-2016 09:45 AM
    Russ,

ahh thanks! i had forgotten about the 4wk thing......
    10-21-2016 01:46 PM