Hello VRHeads! This is my first post and my first showing of a game I am producing for mobileVR.

Yoxall is an 8-bit inspired arcade game. Designed for VR, the game plays across a 360° grid.

Welcome to the Grid, navigate your unit across the game board that surrounds you and occupies as much space as possible. Just turn all the glowing towers blue to complete the game. To do this simply make a path around a tower and return to your base to occupy the space. Don't crash into the towers and avoid/kill the enemies (orange) to amass a massive score.

Works with Xiaomi Mi gamepad, SteelSeries StratusXL, and other Bluetooth gamepads.

NOW called OCCUPY for GearVR!!
    Last edited by GoutArtist; 08-02-2018 at 06:04 AM.
    11-05-2017 01:49 AM
    What VR platform will you support?
    11-06-2017 09:34 PM
    Well it runs on cardboard, Daydream and GearVR at the moment. Hopefully we will get it working on the Pico Goblin, OculusGo and any other all in one headset, when available.
    11-07-2017 08:43 AM
    Well it runs on cardboard, Daydream and GearVR at the moment. Hopefully we will get it working on the Pico Goblin, OculusGo and any other all in one headset, when available.
    Cool, I'll try it on my Daydream then!
    11-07-2017 10:42 AM
    Not actually out yet? I can’t find it at the store.
    11-09-2017 10:02 PM
    Hi pkcable, No, I posted a video just to see if there was any interest. It's still being developed and should hopefully be up in a few weeks/month. But if you are interested in a preview build send me a message and I'll email you a copy when I have a build that has progressed enough.
    11-18-2017 02:20 AM
    Looks like Snake on the Nokia but I don't totally get what has to be done in the game.
    GoutArtist likes this.
    11-26-2017 04:35 PM
    Finally the game has been released. Currently it's available on the Google play app store.

Chemy, it's a bit like paper.io you have to guide your block around the grid capturing space. To complete the game you need to surround all the towers.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...inmedia.yoxall
    03-29-2018 03:11 PM
    Finally the game has been released. Currently it's available on the Google play app store.

Chemy, it's a bit like paper.io you have to guide your block around the grid capturing space. To complete the game you need to surround all the towers.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...inmedia.yoxall
    I saw it in the store, sadly from where I'm located I can't buy from Google (Venezuela).
    GoutArtist likes this.
    04-16-2018 02:07 PM
    Sorry to hear that Chemy, but thanks for trying and being interested.

Unfortunately, so far I am struggling to get any activity I have only sold 6 copies which isn't really that great. But I'm going to continue updating it so hopefully, it will get better over time. My next major move will be to get it on GearVR I think it will have more of a chance on that platform, I would publish it on Daydream (it was originally my platform of choice) but I fear that it will be rejected because it uses a joypad reather than the wand controller.
    04-16-2018 03:01 PM
    Sorry to hear that Chemy, but thanks for trying and being interested.

Unfortunately, so far I am struggling to get any activity I have only sold 6 copies which isn't really that great. But I'm going to continue updating it so hopefully, it will get better over time. My next major move will be to get it on GearVR I think it will have more of a chance on that platform, I would publish it on Daydream (it was originally my platform of choice) but I fear that it will be rejected because it uses a joypad reather than the wand controller.
    Well, every start is hard, maybe setting up some little agreements with some "personalities" you could improve your sells, maybe giving a copy to some VR Youtubers, I like Rowdy Guy and you can send him a DM on his social networks to see if he is interested in giving a try and maybe dedicate a short video or something.

Rowdy Guy SM
    https://twitter.com/rowdy_guy
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGx...mCYYl85xl5r1UA

He looks like a nice guy but you might find a lot more.
    05-13-2018 08:23 PM
    Well, every start is hard, maybe setting up some little agreements with some "personalities" you could improve your sells, maybe giving a copy to some VR Youtubers, I like Rowdy Guy and you can send him a DM on his social networks to see if he is interested in giving a try and maybe dedicate a short video or something.

Rowdy Guy SM
    https://twitter.com/rowdy_guy
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGx...mCYYl85xl5r1UA

He looks like a nice guy but you might find a lot more.
    Thanks Chemy,

I actually killed the game on the Google play store, I had very little success. But the project was reborn on the GearVR and Oculus Go and is now available for free. the game is now called Occupy and is avalable here - Occupy
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    08-02-2018 06:01 AM