Folks,

I just read Cale Hunt's excellent blog about the "Best VR videos you should watch right now" and it got me thinking about the topic. What are your favorite VR videos and where do you find them? For myself I will be talking Google Daydream View and it's apps, BUT we can mention any platform or app in this thread.

Among my favorites are the videos from the Within app (which is available on most platforms), in particular, the Mr Robot VR experience, and U2's A Song for Someone. Also quite cool in YouTubeVR (also on most platforms) is MKBHD's Studio Tour 360. Marques, whom I met personally at CES in 2013, gives an excellent tour of his YouTube studio space. And finally the JauntVR WinterClassic 2016 Experience. While they don't show TOO much game action, you really DO get a feel for being there and being a part of the NHL's famous (well ONE of) out door game. You can almost FEEL the players crashing the boards! Can't WAIT to see full games, NHL, and NFL this way!

So what are some of your favorites?
    Firegold21 likes this.
    12-08-2016 08:41 AM
    Well, due my actual Internet situation and that I really enjoy almost everything on VR / 360, I try any place if I can download the video, I use a tool to download videos from YouTube and because there you can actually find more than a life of videos I'm ok right now.
    12-08-2016 09:21 PM
    I like the Expanse Martian War Experience and Ship Tour videos, The Salvidore Dali experience, several of the squirrel suit diving videos, Swinging in the Grand Canyon, The Star Wars VR videos, The Hadron Collider tour, Some of the swimming with sharks videos.. Thats what I can think of off of the top of my head right now.
    Firegold21 likes this.
    03-27-2017 11:08 PM
    I'm on lunch at work right now, so am going to hold off on a complete response, but for right now, let me second the Salvador Dali experience. That's awesome.
    Jaronsmom likes this.
    03-28-2017 10:12 AM
    I'm on lunch at work right now, so am going to hold off on a complete response, but for right now, let me second the Salvador Dali experience. That's awesome.
    I would love some idea of ones for a 12 year old. My son loves them and I am having a hard time finding some.
    04-09-2017 11:12 AM
    Folks,

I just read Cale Hunt's excellent blog about the "Best VR videos you should watch right now" and it got me thinking about the topic. What are your favorite VR videos and where do you find them? For myself I will be talking Google Daydream View and it's apps, BUT we can mention any platform or app in this thread.

Among my favorites are the videos from the Within app (which is available on most platforms), in particular, the Mr Robot VR experience, and U2's A Song for Someone. Also quite cool in YouTubeVR (also on most platforms) is MKBHD's Studio Tour 360. Marques, whom I met personally at CES in 2013, gives an excellent tour of his YouTube studio space. And finally the JauntVR WinterClassic 2016 Experience. While they don't show TOO much game action, you really DO get a feel for being there and being a part of the NHL's famous (well ONE of) out door game. You can almost FEEL the players crashing the boards! Can't WAIT to see full games, NHL, and NFL this way!

So what are some of your favorites?
    Yes, I use Within app and my favorite is U2 video and funny animation about rabbit and aliens. Also I like Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody VR. It's not actually video, more like animation made for VR.

Problem of this videos is poor quality (I don't know, looks like 640x480). Someone know videos with good HD picture?
    pkcable likes this.
    04-16-2017 05:20 AM
    Probably forgetting many and can't remember the names for a few but some of my favourites are:
    - Catatonic, really unfortunate that it's no longer in Within
    - Atmosphaeres is a series everyone who is interested in VR relaxation should definitely check out
    - Most of Felix & Paul's videos, the Cirque du Soleil ones are all great, Nomads, Through the Ages: President Obama Celebrates America's National Parks to name a few
    - Virtual Escapes CGI space videos
    - Sonar is a great short movie
    - Loved "Buggy Night" from Google Spotlight Stories, the rest of the stuff there's pretty cool too

Some of these might be only available on the Gear VR.
    04-28-2017 09:46 AM