Hi, just wanted to take a quick moment to recommend an experience known as Waltz of the Wizards. This is one of the more fun experiences I've played with. It is a full room experience where you can mix chemicals to make little orbs that have magical powers. The room is fully and completely interactive, and you can use magic to move things around, and do all sorts of other fun things.. I don't want to tell you everything you can do in there, because half the fun is playing around with it and figuring it out. Its a short experience technically (about 10-15 mins), BUT if you are like me and like to play with just about everything in the room, its easy to kill an hour or more in there. I had a blast (literally) shooting things up with a cross bow, a fireball, and bashing things with a light sword. There are about 8 different powers you can make from the magic, and plenty of stuff in the room to use the magic on. I seriously hope they make a bigger game from this, because of all the VR experiences I've had, this is the first that I'd actually qualify as being "fun"...
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    12-06-2016 10:06 AM
    I played this a while back. It is very cool, even more so because it's free! I especially liked the force power or whatever it's called.
    12-06-2016 06:17 PM
    Thanks for sharing, I will take a look if there is a Rift version of it, I'm not pre ordering the Touch (I want to but not the moment for that I guess) but maybe if it's not too dependent of the scale room and the wireless VR controllers it can be used.
    12-06-2016 06:26 PM
    Thanks for sharing, I will take a look if there is a Rift version of it, I'm not pre ordering the Touch (I want to but not the moment for that I guess) but maybe if it's not too dependent of the scale room and the wireless VR controllers it can be used.
    It is dependent unfortunately.

Link has a short video http://store.steampowered.com/app/436820/
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    12-06-2016 06:30 PM