Hello everyone!

Welcome to the "Land of Amara", a project I've been working on for 3 months now. It has grown quite big since the beginning. That's why I decided to make it public, hoping that some of you would be interested in helping me to push the project forward.

Currently, the project is still in the early stages, but with your help, I would have the opportunity to make it an accomplished game. My vision is to develop a fully functional farming simulator for virtual reality, inspired by games like Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley that I loved to play when I was younger.

The first goal would be to finish a small but working version that you can play and test. Followed by a version including all the basics that a farming simulator should have. Later on I would like to implement the environment around the farm, including detailed forests and caves to explore. Accompanied by a village and its villagers, with whom the player can trade or even make friends.

I have a lot of additional ideas and features on my list and would like to hear about your ideas and feedback, but for that I accordingly need time and financial support. I will start a patreon campaign next. Every backer is highly appreciated! Once we have formed a nice and cosy community, there will be more detailed plans and features, also inspired by your ideas and wishes.

I really hope you enjoy and like what you see and that you are willing to support me on this journey!

Thank you for reading and i hope to see you soon!
    Enjoy the video.

08-06-2018 06:18 AM
    Ok I see 2 hands in there so I might be ruled out. I don't have a Rift or Vive at this time, just an Oculus Go. I also have a GearVR and Daydream View but don't have phones for them anymore. At some point in the future I might be getting a Vive.

Anyways what platforms do you support?
    08-07-2018 09:44 AM