In work in training and development. Has anyone seen or experienced and type of training with the use of vr?
    10-24-2016 05:11 AM
    Hello and welcome to VR Heads!

I had the opportunity to experiene the PlayStation VR (PSVR) at the beginning of October. When I arrived at the kiosk and my turn came, the Sony representative took the time to teach me on how the PSVR works. Things such as how to adjust the head mounted display and went through the steps how how to calibrate the PSVR headset (for the representative, he had to do this part for everyone as every client was different in height).

When wearing the the PSVR and helping setup the demo, he went through a few safety tips such as if at any point I felt dizzy or uncomfortable in any way to let him know. Once I completed the demo, the Sony rep reminded me to take my time after I played the brief demo. As soon as he said it, I was a tinny bit dizzy. I took his advice and move towards the side just to rest a bit then I was good to go.

All this made me enjoy my PSVR experience even more. So that was my experience with VR. I included a couple (of many) article you can view here in VR Heads. Hope this type of information will help:

HTC Vive: The Ultimate Guide

Damn, PlayStation VR is going to crush everything
    10-24-2016 08:18 AM