What, if any, movies have the capability of watching them using virtual reality?
    05-27-2016 08:25 AM
  2. pkcable said: Best Answer

Just about ANY movie can be watch via VR, I believe both Hulu and Netflix have VR viewing apps that let you watch any of their movies via VR. Disney also offers an interesting app that lets you explore the worlds from several of their movies such as Star Wars, Avengers, etc. You can explore the worlds and interact with the characters although the movie itself is not playing. Also there's a movie called Hardcore Henry that was filmed in what they call first person perspective where YOU are Henry, THAT would probably be great viewed in VR.
    Just about ANY movie can be watch via VR, I believe both Hulu and Netflix have VR viewing apps that let you watch any of their movies via VR. Disney also offers an interesting app that lets you explore the worlds from several of their movies such as Star Wars, Avengers, etc. You can explore the worlds and interact with the characters although the movie itself is not playing. Also there's a movie called Hardcore Henry that was filmed in what they call first person perspective where YOU are Henry, THAT would probably be great viewed in VR.
    AlbertoDr93 likes this.
    05-27-2016 08:38 AM
    uh its will so funny watch 360 degree movies with vr ^^
    08-02-2016 02:12 PM
    Within is the company that is doing the most with original content in VR. They have 2 bits from the SNL 40th Anniversary Special, and the Mr. Robot "prequel". The Samsung Gear VR app for those of us with a Gear is LOADED. Don't forget YouTube 360 videos in Cardboard or the browser in your favorite VR software!
    pkcable likes this.
    08-03-2016 12:28 PM
    Just as an update, GoPro has a dedicated web just for VR, I hope it worked pasting the URL here

https://vr.gopro.com/browse

First time I used it it didn't worked, but later I was just watching some videos and were really impresive, we all need the Nokia OZO (10.000$) or the GoPro Omni (5.000$) for our daily life these days.
    08-21-2016 12:00 AM
    What, if any, movies have the capability of watching them using virtual reality?
    Samsung Have a Gear 360 that can take 360 degree video, so i presume if you hook that up you your VR headset you can watch "360 degree movies" it won't actually be a movie, more like a video, but it has the same effect. Certain adult websites are taking full advantage of this lol
    09-08-2016 02:42 AM
    Youtube
    09-11-2016 02:10 AM
    One of my favourite things to do with my Gear VR is to watch 3D movies with the Oculus Video app.

You're sitting in a virtual movie theatre watching 3D movies that pop out of the virtual screen!

There is also a lot of content in apps like Samsung VR (formerly Milk VR), or even standalone apps like "ctrl" that was release last week. Most of this content is shorter than a movie but still entertaining.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    09-11-2016 07:35 PM
    I don't know if you are an anime fan, but Studio Ghibli has a similar app.
    pkcable likes this.
    09-12-2016 07:35 PM
    I don't know if you are an anime fan, but Studio Ghibli has a similar app.
    Sure am, I'll have to check that out, thanks!
    the_moesiah likes this.
    09-14-2016 09:59 AM
    That would be so amaze-balls! I would like to try and experience that
    10-30-2016 07:38 AM
    Its really great
    11-02-2016 10:19 AM