Honest opinions, please!

I put together a video showing what we have so far for our architectural visualization VR experience and I wanted to run it by the VR Heads community before doing final edits and posting for the public.

Let me know what you think!
    10-04-2017 09:23 AM
    Shows LOTS of potential. Big question I would have would be about what VR platforms are supported by the program. OBVIOUSLY Vive, but is Oculus supported too? And what about GearVR, Daydream and Cardboard? You might want to to a splash at the end showing the platform/platforms the app supports or will support (i.e. Oculus & GearVR Support coming soon, etc)
    10-04-2017 01:42 PM
    Shows LOTS of potential. Big question I would have would be about what VR platforms are supported by the program. OBVIOUSLY Vive, but is Oculus supported too? And what about GearVR, Daydream and Cardboard? You might want to to a splash at the end showing the platform/platforms the app supports or will support (i.e. Oculus & GearVR Support coming soon, etc)
    Right now it works with Oculus and Vive and is designed to be set up in real estate show homes. Ultimately my vision is that it could be put on almost any VR platform and tie directly into online services like MLS. The AI would learn from people's questions and reply intelligently using geographic data and the information in the listing.

As phones get more powerful we'll start testing with Daydream and Gear VR, too.
    10-04-2017 01:54 PM
    Right now it works with Oculus and Vive and is designed to be set up in real estate show homes. Ultimately my vision is that it could be put on almost any VR platform and tie directly into online services like MLS. The AI would learn from people's questions and reply intelligently using geographic data and the information in the listing.

As phones get more powerful we'll start testing with Daydream and Gear VR, too.
    Sounds like a great application. Could work in Home stores too like Lowes and Home Depot (and the Canadian equivalents) Anywhere home improvements are sold. I liked how you could change the looks on the counters and such. Building on that the app COULD work great at Lowes etc.

Getting it on to Daydream, and GearVR would greatly improve the cost to Agents, Stores etc using the app. Shows GREAT potential. I can definitely see where you are going from that video.
    EgoAnt likes this.
    10-04-2017 02:13 PM