I found myself this morning thinking about all the places I would like to experience virtually that I could never go to or would be impossible for most human to go to and I thought I would share them and see what places you guys would like to experience as well. this list is in no particular order.

1. The Kings Chamber Of The Great Pyramid I have always been intrigued about Egyptology and have watched various documentaries and wondered what it would be like to actually be there.

2. Yellow Stone, not just the park, but actually the Super Volcano, imagine actually being able to enter the caldera and go deep into the bowels of the volcano itself.

3. The Abyss, I'm not talking about the movie, but the actual Abyss it's called the Marianas Trench and it is I believe the deepest waters in the world, imagine the creatures you would find.

4. Inner Space, going deep inside a molecule, atom, becoming an atom, very trippy, exploring the human body like in the movies Fantastic Voyage and Inner Space.

5.Inside a semi conductor or inside a computer system like in the movie Tron

6.Himalayas, climb MT. Everest

7. Saturn and it's moons

8. Nuclear Reactor, I imagine that will be something used for training physicists and workers in the future

9. Age Of Dinosaurs, If I'm not mistaken there already is a VR program for that one.

10. The Old West, Gettysburg, first moonshot, big bang, I guess I'll end it here
    09-06-2016 01:10 PM
    Most of the experiences you've mentioned, can be had with the View Master VR kit. I own one, and it works really well with almost any smartphone. Check it out: View-Master - View What's Possible
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    09-06-2016 02:56 PM
    Thanks I will, I forgot to mention the Amazon Rain Forest and the Giant Crystal Caves in Mexico.
    09-06-2016 03:12 PM
    I put together a roundup of some great travel apps - hope this helps. How VR lets you travel around the world without leaving your house http://www.vrheads.com/how-vr-lets-y...ing-your-house
    09-14-2016 05:57 PM
    Wow that's great, thanks Cale Hunt, I will see what can I download to try a little bit.

Something which surprised me a few days ago was watching an underwater VR video, I'm a dinner and for a moment I felt the same during the video, was great to know I will be able to show everybody one day the things I will record.
    09-14-2016 09:45 PM
    Something which surprised me a few days ago was watching an underwater VR video, I'm a dinner and for a moment I felt the same during the video, was great to know I will be able to show everybody one day the things I will record.
    Invest in a waterproof 360-degree camera and you'll be off to the underwater races.
    09-15-2016 09:10 PM