MekaMon is an augmented reality bot game where you have a physical robot that you can move around your house and play with. This would be amazing with a big open basement. I wonder if the AR can recognize obstacles in your room so you can use them for cover?

The promotional video is a little light on content, but I found this longer one that gives a pretty good overview of what the product is all about. The bots actually seem to move a lot faster in this second video, which is good because i found the promotional video made them seem a lot more awkward.

11-17-2016 12:03 PM
    That is <expletive deleted> cool!
    EgoAnt likes this.
    11-17-2016 01:26 PM
    Very cool. The AR thing where you fight it seems a little boring, but fighting others is cool, especially because you can customize your own bot. Didn't see anything about being able to train and level your bot in AR mode. That would be awesome.
    11-21-2016 07:40 PM
    Very cool. The AR thing where you fight it seems a little boring, but fighting others is cool, especially because you can customize your own bot. Didn't see anything about being able to train and level your bot in AR mode. That would be awesome.
    I was thinking the same, it's only good to fight with others and I think it needs something else, like Robot view or something.
    11-21-2016 07:59 PM
    I found another video of them, from earlier....

11-23-2016 08:38 AM
    I found another video of them, from earlier....
    Ha good one
    11-28-2016 07:39 PM