- 02-08-2017, 12:37 PM #1
Last night's Beam stream: First Impact: Rise of a Hero
I had some technical issues with the game at first, but once I got into it it was pretty fun.
You can see the stream here:
Jump to about halfway through the stream to get past the technical issues.
NOOOOO! Looks like I forgot to do a mic check and there is no audio. Stoooopid gamer.
Last edited by EgoAnt; 02-08-2017 at 01:03 PM.
- 02-08-2017, 04:14 PM #2
Was it your first crack at stream content? I probably would have had a similar scenario when/if I decide to stream something for the first time.
Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
- 02-08-2017, 10:33 PM #3
Though no sound, the game looks interesting. Seeing you with the Vive controllers, do you think you would benefit if you had VR gloves? I say this because I see your avatars hands in front of you and I think it would be cool if you did have VR gloves.
- 02-09-2017, 12:07 PM #5
- 02-09-2017, 12:09 PM #6
- 02-20-2017, 09:28 PM #9
I'm using OBS with FTL, and as long as I keep the settings between 1599-1800, good stream with good audio. People to talk to about Beam setups include Lagby, RocketBear, and the Windows Central guys. They stream very well.
- By iThunderbirt in forum Off Topic LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2017, 06:09 AM
- By EgoAnt in forum Off Topic LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 02-06-2017, 08:36 PM
- By Chemy JMHT in forum VR News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2017, 06:43 PM
- By pkcable in forum Buying a 360FlyReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2017, 03:16 PM
- By pkcable in forum VR News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2017, 10:48 AM