This a video of a guy I follow on Youtube, I'm not an iPhone owner (so far) but I think this little info can be very useful, I didn't know Facebook Live was up already honestly.
    04-06-2017 07:01 PM
    Yeah it's in an early test with the iPhone right now, and IIRC only with that Insta360 camera. I have the Android version of the camera, but no joy yet.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    04-07-2017 12:33 PM
    Yeah it's in an early test with the iPhone right now, and IIRC only with that Insta360 camera. I have the Android version of the camera, but no joy yet.
    You know, while I was looking for giveaways to post here I found that the company actually ran one for 15 of those devices I was not that lucky, but I think the idea they have to create the camera was pretty great.

How do you feel while recording, I remember seeing the quality something like needing some improvement.

Back in the main topic, I think Facebook choose the iPhone because there are not so many devices ready to stream on 360 so maybe they would be able to control a little bit better the "test" than using other, maybe if it's too hard for them they will jump to Windows 10m :P
    04-07-2017 09:20 PM
    I've tried it with mine and the quality is really pretty bad.
    04-10-2017 07:34 PM
    I've tried it with mine and the quality is really pretty bad.
    I think it's related to the amount of processing power and the amount of data that need to be written for the device in the memory, some devices are not so good for 360 Videos so far, but maybe it's related with some configuration that has to be done in order to improve quality.
    04-16-2017 09:59 PM
    Giroptic's iO isn't perfect, but it's edging closer to the sort of thing live 360 video needs. As it connects to the lightning port, you'll need to hold your phone upside down (no biggie, but it takes the edge off the seamless experience); on a plus note, it frees up your WiFi connection. Despite being smaller than other products, it's still a widget stuck to your phone. Short of phone makers adding a 360 cam to their handsets, though, that's something we'll have to live with. There's also no current Android solution (though the Insta360 Air might fill this gap).
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    05-15-2017 12:50 PM
    Nice info Fran! thanks for sharing!
    09-04-2017 08:54 PM