Hey all;

We got our kickstarter up and running so I am sharing it with everyone that might find us shiney. Even*if you dont support it us know what you think of the game so far .

Kick Starter Link
    http://bit.ly/hangrybunnies

Hangry Bunnies From Mars VR - Kick Starter-banner.png
    07-12-2017 08:03 PM
    Hey all;

We got our kickstarter up and running so I am sharing it with everyone that might find us shiney. Even*if you dont support it us know what you think of the game so far .

Kick Starter Link

07-12-2017 08:05 PM
    We talking HTC Vive support only, or Vive & Oculus? Any support for Gear VR or Daydream View? Or Cardboard?
    07-13-2017 08:14 AM
    funny game. i just would like to know if u could open source it so that other can learn from it.
    and yeah, does it just work with some specific vr headset or others are also supported? can it be also played without an VR headset?
    07-16-2017 06:15 PM
    The game looks like a fun time waster. The $15 level gets you the game which sound about right considering all VR games are more expensive than their normal counterparts. Given that it is being released on Steam, it should support both Vive and Rift. I can't say that I ever back anything on Kickstarter but I will keep the game in mind.
    07-17-2017 01:28 AM
    We talking HTC Vive support only, or Vive & Oculus? Any support for Gear VR or Daydream View? Or Cardboard?
    Thanks for the question . Out of the gate we are going to be Vive, but our Immediate priority after that is to do a Oculus port.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-18-2017 10:03 PM
    funny game. i just would like to know if u could open source it so that other can learn from it.
    and yeah, does it just work with some specific vr headset or others are also supported? can it be also played without an VR headset?
    Heyo;
    Out of the gate it will be for the Vive, but I am pushing hard for Oculus immediately after that. I realy want it for both.
    On our youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/hangrybunniesfrommars/videos
    I have been documenting its production from start to finish and trying to explain how things works by making tutorials and as often as I have been able to find time. As far as making it open source I dont know if that will happen. BUT! I would be totaly excited to make youtube tutorials explaining any part of the game anyone wanted, showing its scripts and code. Just hit me up, Lenny, on the youtube channel or PM me for my email.
    Last edited by pkcable; 07-19-2017 at 08:15 AM. Reason: email address may not be posted
    07-18-2017 10:15 PM
    The game looks like a fun time waster. The $15 level gets you the game which sound about right considering all VR games are more expensive than their normal counterparts. Given that it is being released on Steam, it should support both Vive and Rift. I can't say that I ever back anything on Kickstarter but I will keep the game in mind.
    Why thank you so much for the kind words. We are stupid excited that people are enjoying how it looks so far.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-18-2017 10:16 PM
    ok, and what is the point to make it for VR?
    isn't the standard form also good? or u will release it also in standard form?
    07-19-2017 04:46 PM
    Hey all;

Kick Starter Link

Wow, great video, things are looking great indeed.
    07-24-2017 02:29 PM
    Why thank you so very much ^_^
    pkcable likes this.
    07-24-2017 02:51 PM
    Why thank you so very much ^_^
    Your welcome. When will it be ready?

Cheers
    07-28-2017 03:30 PM
    Mid To Late August 2017. So next month . We are shooting for mid month since late month there are some competitors we would rather not have to squeeze into the room with. But things are looking like the stars should align and mid next month we should be on steam.
    Cheers to you too
    pkcable likes this.
    07-29-2017 11:05 AM
    Ok what's in a name? Why Hangry Bunnies? Obviously a play on words. Hoppy and Angry? Or something else?
    07-31-2017 08:20 AM