Epic Games love their intense action games, and it seems that’s a trend they’re willing to take into the world of VR with their new first-person shooter, Robo Recall.

Robo Recall offers up action-packed first-person VR carnage. You’ll explore immersive environments, take on a range of robots and naturally, you’ll be packing some kick-*** weapons to get the job done. Throughout the action, you’ll be scored on your creativity as you teleport around the city, darting from street level to rooftops.

The new game is set to be exclusive to Oculus Touch, and to celebrate, Epic Games has released a stunning trailer of the upcoming title.

“Robo Recall is an action-packed virtual reality first-person shooter with gratifying gameplay and an in-depth scoring system. Explore immersive environments as you take on a variety of rogue robots, unlock an expanding arsenal of weapons and access all-new challenges. Find out more at RoboRecall.com” – Epic Games

Source: Epic Games Goes VR With Robo Recall | eTeknix
    12-30-2016 09:24 PM
    That looks like fun. Reminds me of I, Robot
    12-30-2016 09:30 PM
    Sounds cool. The more fun games, the better! I can't say I really have a preference as to teleporting or walking as I haven't used the Rift more than a demo session, but I think I'd probably prefer a walking/room scale mechanic than teleporting everywhere. That said, it definitely sounds like fun no matter what.
    12-30-2016 11:13 PM
    Epic games and shooter in vr? Expecting a action packed game!
    12-31-2016 01:59 AM
    For this one I liked the trailer very much, I will see if I can try it, we need new games for VR but sometimes we need mroe than the regular games become VR compatible.
    01-01-2017 10:58 AM
    Yet another game I want on PSVR!
    01-01-2017 08:28 PM
    I think that there is too much focus on high pace games.
    They should really develop subtler games that feel comfortable in VR and don't cause a lot of motion sickness.
    I am not against action games though. It's just that there should be other, more "healthy" and relaxing options.
    01-03-2017 04:29 PM
    ..or maybe they need to figure out how to avoid motion sickness, lol

Well you are right, I don't know how much that point is a deal breaker for most people who are after a VR headset, my brother usually handles pretty well any game while in VR, I'm not that good but I think after a time we get used to VR so we feel less motion sickness.
    01-03-2017 06:27 PM