This is a thread to talk about some of the best VR apps and programs out there. One of my favorites is Rollercoaster VR......

It lets you view and "ride" several famous roller coasters.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-24-2016 12:38 PM
    I thought this was a good escape game. The best VR game I've played, too!

Lost in the Kismet

The interactions take a second to get used to and the puzzles aren't too hard, but I think it's a great example of how VR can really put you in a situation. Give it a shot if you haven't!
    pkcable likes this.
    05-25-2016 11:34 AM
    Any good spooky games?
    05-25-2016 12:10 PM
    Any good spooky games?
    You just made me think of Myst! That would be AWESOME in VR form!
    VDub2174 likes this.
    05-25-2016 03:27 PM
    Any good spooky games?
    I haven't seen any SUPER spooky ones. There are a couple of good 'videos' that you can sit through, but no games. The escape game is a little spooky, mainly because you're stuck in a creepy room.
    VDub2174 likes this.
    05-25-2016 03:34 PM
    I love vTime (available in the Oculus Store for Gear VR, and a Cardboard version).

Allows for chatting with up to 4 people at a time in various destinations (Paris, a campfire, space, and now even your own 360 degree photos are just some).

Works quite well, and the developers are often online as well to interact with.
    pkcable likes this.
    05-27-2016 09:22 AM
    ARTE360 VR

BombSquad VR for Cardboard

Cardboard Camera

End Space VR

Fulldive VR

Insidious VR

pkcable likes this.
    05-27-2016 03:13 PM
    Any good spooky games?
    For the Gear VR, Dreadhalls is pretty good. I've heard Sisters is great too but haven't tried it yet.
    VDub2174 and pkcable like this.
    05-29-2016 09:14 PM
    For the Gear VR, Dreadhalls is pretty good. I've heard Sisters is great too but haven't tried it yet.

I'll check them out.
    06-01-2016 08:39 AM
    These are the two games that I've really enjoyed.

Sisters https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rworld.Sisters
    This is a point and click horror game. It's really well done. Put in a pair of ear buds or headphones, turn off the lights, and this will give you a scare.

Vanguard V https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...form.VanguardV
    This is a space shooter. It's pretty short, only one level, so it's really more of a demo, but it's really well done.

I also found this article on Android Central. It's from a year ago, so I"m sure there's newer good stuff that's not covered. But I'm going to give some of these suggestions a try.
    pkcable likes this.
    06-09-2016 04:15 PM