A youtuber called Nintendrew tested How well does a Nintendo Switch on VR, using a VR headset that fit a tablet, and then he played a stereoscopic video.

Please remember he just made a test to see how well or bad it works in one particular way, it doesn't mean that the Switch will be a VR device anytime soon, also if the Switch become a VR compatible device it maybe won't be in the same way Nintendrew tested.

Here is the video he made:

After watching the video I Ithink it looks pretty heavy, also I don't know if for some other kind of things it might work or if it lack of the required sensors to handle any kind of movement.

What do you think?
    04-26-2017 08:10 PM
    Good find. Interesting video and I think that, for now, the more players, the merrier!
    04-27-2017 05:27 AM
    I think Nintendrew might be a fan of Nintendo.

Pretty cool; I'm not much of a Nintendo guy, but like Firegold21 said, the more people using VR the better.
    04-27-2017 07:08 PM
    I think he is kind of a fan of Nintendo but I have no evidence @Cale Hunt lol

He has I think all the titles and the devices Nintendo had released!

But I don't think Nintendo use their Switch in the same way, I didn't even know there are Headset for tablet size devices until I watched his video, but maybe releasing a cheap HMD will be better for Nintendo than using a 7" tablet with low resolution.
    04-28-2017 06:40 PM
    It will be interesting to see when nintendo enters the VR market. I feel it is bound to happen, and I would definitely enjoy a full on mario world VR experience lol.
    04-29-2017 07:00 PM
    A Mario like Lucky's Tale would be just great, there is no need of a different thing, I don't know what's Nintendo thinking
    05-05-2017 10:18 PM