I am a very avid scuba diver and would love to bring what I see to children that would otherwise not have the opportunity to. Is there an app or maybe something live via VR that I could use or subscribe to?
    06-30-2016 03:14 PM
    There are a bunch of interesting scuba games for VR already that might peak your attention.

I saw a great one at GDC, if I remember the name, I'll dig it up for you. But there are other non-scuba ones like this one too! Undercurrent | VR Exploration Game | Hammerhead VR

Lloyd, Co-Founder | RedIronLabs.com | Dark Immersive Games
    There are a bunch of interesting scuba games for VR already that might peak your attention.

I saw a great one at GDC, if I remember the name, I'll dig it up for you. But there are other non-scuba ones like this one too! Undercurrent | VR Exploration Game | Hammerhead VR

Lloyd, Co-Founder | RedIronLabs.com | Dark Immersive Games
    06-30-2016 07:03 PM
    Subnautica is an awesome game!
    07-12-2016 08:51 PM
    I think with the scuba pictures posted in Facebook 360 maybe soon we will have also some 360 videos under the sea... so, I think VR will takes us everywhere!
    jayblazer likes this.
    07-16-2016 07:10 PM
    The Vive demo I did had a segment called "The encounter" you were on a sunken pirate ship with fish swimming all around and then out of the darkness a huge whale swims up along side of you and stops with his huge eyeball looking right at you! It was amazing!
    07-17-2016 07:03 AM
    Very exciting "demo" the guy demonstrating it informed me that the whale was life size. Pretty amazing concept to think about. But i wonder how many "levels" you'll be able to witness. While i don't see this as an opportunity for a game, it does fit virtual tourism tag line very well. im excited to see what the vr platform will bring to the table.
    07-18-2016 11:48 PM