I wanted to know if anyone had any infor.ation on if and when there will be a VR component for the Xbox One.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    10-26-2016 04:40 PM
    I wanted to know if anyone had any infor.ation on if and when there will be a VR component for the Xbox One.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    Still nothing concrete yet I think but that hasn't stopped them from making a bold statement.
    Microsoft Calls Scorpio "The Only Console" Capable Of True 4K and VR
    10-26-2016 06:28 PM
    Doubt that anything will be released for the XB1, but more than likely will for the next system. However, with their announcement today with VR sets they're releasing in 2017, who knows what they're really up to. This announcement today was unexpected.
    10-26-2016 09:10 PM
    there is a partnership between Microsoft and Oculus, the rumors say that maybe the Rift will be compatible with the XBOX One, also according of the last announcements will all the Windows 10 devices being compatible with VR in the next updates and including the XBOX One in tht family, there is a change that all those $300 devices to be released will be compatible with XBOX One.

There is only a rumor so, until they announce something more clearly we won't know for sure.
    10-26-2016 09:20 PM
    I wonder how successful it would be anyway, look how much XB1 dropped the "required" Kinect sensor! I also feel like I made a mistake in buying the XB1 now that all the next "next generation" consoles are coming now... I do NOT have that kind of disposable income!
    10-27-2016 08:43 AM
    I wonder how successful it would be anyway, look how much XB1 dropped the "required" Kinect sensor! I also feel like I made a mistake in buying the XB1 now that all the next "next generation" consoles are coming now... I do NOT have that kind of disposable income!
    Hi welcome to VRheads!

I feel you. I was an Xbox one early adopter. It was expensive and me being use to the usual leap that comes from console generations I was underwhelmed overall. I know we are at the point of diminishing returns but still. It's an ok console but once they announced no more exclusives. I sold it and put the money towards upgrading my PC. The transition from being a console gamer to PC gamer has a few bumps in the road but it's worth it in the end.
    I might fancy a Nintendo switch at some point though.
    10-27-2016 11:26 AM