When playing virtual reality games, who am I? Is my character the avatar in front of me? Can I switch into the other characters in the game?
    05-27-2016 01:09 PM
  2. KermEd said: Best Answer

This really depends on the game company and hte game you are playing. Generally speaking, most companies have a standard ... and it also comes down to the companies ethics and goals. For us, we hesitate to force an avatar non the user in ome of our games - we really want to control who is receiving the violence and who is creating the vioence.

However, in most games, when you look down, you will see a human player body of some kind
    Lloyd Summers | Cofounder of RedIronLabs.com | Immersive Dark Videogames (VR/Horror) | @kerm_ed
    This really depends on the game company and hte game you are playing. Generally speaking, most companies have a standard ... and it also comes down to the companies ethics and goals. For us, we hesitate to force an avatar non the user in ome of our games - we really want to control who is receiving the violence and who is creating the vioence.

However, in most games, when you look down, you will see a human player body of some kind
    Lloyd Summers | Cofounder of RedIronLabs.com | Immersive Dark Videogames (VR/Horror) | @kerm_ed
    05-27-2016 01:57 PM