Hey VR Heads!

Adam West, Michael Keaton, Christian Bale, Kevin Conroy (and the rest...) whoever is "your Batman" the thought of becoming Batman has always been fun when I was young. Heck even today thanks to the the recent release of the PlayStation VR, we have been introduced to Batman: Arkham VR. This games lets you experience being Batman.

Of course there are MANY superheros to choose from that I think would be fun to see get the VR treatment one day. Other than Batman, one superhero that comes to mind I think would be cool to get the VR treatment?

Imagine using your VR of choice, loading up "Spider-Man VR" then go web sling in New York City in Spider-Man's perspective? That would be totally awesome if they can pull it off! Maybe battle the Green Goblin ?

So fellow superhero fans (young and young at heart) which superhero do you want to be?
    LezCronut, Chemy JMHT and curepute like this.
    10-18-2016 06:26 PM
    Superman for sure! I want to fly.
    iThunderbirt and VirtuaTyKing like this.
    10-18-2016 09:52 PM
    Imagine using your VR of choice, loading up "Spider-Man VR" then go web sling in New York City in Spider-Man's perspective? That would be totally awesome if they can pull it off! Maybe battle the Green Goblin ?
    That would be totally AWESOME for sure!

It's a Toss Up between Batman and Superman, or maybe Aquaman no Spiderman, Thor? Damn now I'm not sure, ok First Batman since there is Batman VR and then the rest lol
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    10-18-2016 09:55 PM
    Nice thread! Spiderman could work well. As well as swinging it would be cool being able to stick to the ceiling and walls. Superman would be awesome too flying, using Xray eyes and having laser beams guided by hmd vision. Wouldn't mind being the Hulk too and smashing stuff up though that would be a challenge to pull off well.
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    10-20-2016 10:50 AM
    I found a video that pretty much sums it up for me!

10-20-2016 10:54 AM
    Hey VR Heads!

Adam West, Michael Keaton, Christian Bale, Kevin Conroy (and the rest...) whoever is "your Batman" the thought of becoming Batman has always been fun when I was young. Heck even today thanks to the the recent release of the PlayStation VR, we have been introduced to Batman: Arkham VR. This games lets you experience being Batman.

Of course there are MANY superheros to choose from that I think would be fun to see get the VR treatment one day. Other than Batman, one superhero that comes to mind I think would be cool to get the VR treatment?

So fellow superhero fans (young and young at heart) which superhero do you want to be?
    Oh yes man Spider-Man is an awesome idea! I can imagine all those swinging on buildings free in the air. So cool

I want to be Iron Man, Magneto.
    Iron Man has actually been VR inside that costume! Inside that iron suit, we will have the same view as Tony Stark. Those floating texts and graphics. We will get to control the thrust of the jet from the gloves. Flying here and there. Etc. Enjoying our Stark building HQ.

With Magneto I want to control all metals and throw objects as I wish. And rip off golden gate bridge. Lol sounds very naive eh?

I think the next phase of VR would be tracking all our body parts movement. We will wear an outfit that has sensors all over. We don't need remote control anymore. So we will be more interactive with our movement. We can crouch, jump, crawl, etc.
    iThunderbirt and Chemy JMHT like this.
    10-20-2016 11:02 AM
    Superman for sure! I want to fly.
    Because spreading crotch among clouds is fun, eh?
    10-20-2016 11:02 AM
    Because spreading crotch among clouds is fun, eh?
    You only spread crotch if you are flying low .
    10-20-2016 11:22 AM
    I think Iron Man too... Also I was thinking about Flash, watching everything slower and things like that
    10-20-2016 11:48 AM
    10-20-2016 11:56 AM
    Iron Man for sure. Seriously, it's the one that would work best, because he's the one with a HUD in front of his face
    10-20-2016 12:41 PM
    All good choices everyone! Keep it up!

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    10-20-2016 03:16 PM
    I'd love to play a Nightcrawler game in VR, he makes a lot of sense because traditionally his teleportation power was line-of-sight anyway. =)

I like the idea of playing as one of the many heroes with electronic enhancements, too, Iron Man, Cyborg, Blue Beetle, etc.

One of the absolute BEST for gameplay would be Ant Man / Giant Man. Imagine being able to change scale on the fly, the bathtub scene from the recent movie would be AMAZING in VR.

10-20-2016 04:30 PM
    No one said Cyclops from X-Men yet? Color me surprised - you already have the eyewear!
    10-20-2016 05:06 PM
    Not superheroes but what about.
    Robocop.
    Predator.
    Terminator.
    (Spits dummy out screaming I want it now!)
    iThunderbirt and LezCronut like this.
    10-21-2016 06:33 AM
    Not superheroes but what about.
    Robocop.
    Predator.
    Terminator.
    (Spits dummy out screaming I want it now!)
    Was just thinking about Robocop this morning!

All good choices!

VirtuaTyKing likes this.
    10-21-2016 06:33 AM
    NOT Aquaman!

LOL. Can he control body of water? That's not bad haha. He should send frogs, salamander, pufferfish to attack us tho. Google says Aquaman can control aqua lives. So much fun! LOL. the future of Dory!
    10-21-2016 11:55 AM
    Robocop...YES!
    10-25-2016 10:13 AM
    Ant man.
    Huge environments would be cool.
    10-25-2016 12:31 PM
    If you want to play at being Spiderman, give Windlands a try. Personally, I want to fly around as Vision and wreck stuff.

iThunderbirt likes this.
    10-25-2016 01:39 PM
    Green Lantern..

VirtuaTyKing likes this.
    10-26-2016 10:34 AM
    Superman would be cool 👍😎 .
    10-26-2016 11:26 AM
    I know they said superheroes, but villans would be awesome like Joker or Deathstroke.
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    10-26-2016 03:33 PM
    I think i want to be ATOM ANT
    Which VR superhero you want to be?-3894242-motoroladefy-atom-ant.jpg
    10-26-2016 03:50 PM
    Spider-Man definitely
    10-26-2016 04:12 PM
31 12