Hi everybody, I don't know if its the right section of this forum but I'm sure that here I can get an answer
    As I'm huge fan of a band, some time ago I read that they were thinking about make their concerts not only live in a stadium,but streamed or enterly played via VR!
    RIght now I think its hard to think about it, but is possible that in few years people will get live event like concert streamed via VR? I was thinking about the technical aspect of this thing,it won't be easy..or not?
    I think is not comparable to see it live, but at least, for those who can go to the event, it will be a valid alternative!
    curepute likes this.
    10-24-2016 12:42 PM
    What band is this? Have you checked out the Queen Bohemian Rhapsody VR experience yet?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hemianrhapsody
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    10-24-2016 01:54 PM
    I've heard about this but I haven't checked yet 'cause I don't have VR yet
    However they are Coldplay and as they are a big band, I thought that it can be possible when I read the news...If famous artist focus on something technologically 'new', thay can make things improve so fast!
    10-25-2016 10:54 AM
    I've heard about this but I haven't checked yet 'cause I don't have VR yet
    However they are Coldplay and as they are a big band, I thought that it can be possible when I read the news...If famous artist focus on something technologically 'new', thay can make things improve so fast!
    Oh yea I'm familiar with ColdPlay. I got clean and sober on July 23rd 2002, JUST before ColdPlay released their 2nd Album. I was in detox and then they flew me down to treatment in Florida and the new album was just released. The recovering addict who came to pick me up at the airport introduced me to the band with that recording and then gave me CDs with BOTH of their releases at the time. I listened the carp out of those things! Fell in love with the band. Have seen them in concert (clean and sober), and I have all of their music. So yea I know them a little. lol (14 years clean and sober also)
    Last edited by pkcable; 10-26-2016 at 09:58 AM.
    AlbertoDr93 likes this.
    10-25-2016 12:05 PM
    I was actually thinking about this for a while now and I had thought about how you could choose where you want to 'sit' and can have the experience that you want to have without having to travel to other countries and paying large entry fees. However I'm not sure how well the majority of internet connections would hold up to having to stream a high quality 360 VR video.
    10-25-2016 06:33 PM
    Who knows? They might be selling VR concert tickets somewhere in the future hmmm..
    10-26-2016 04:11 AM
    As a huge music lover, this would be a gift from the heavens. Just thinking of all concerts I wouldn't have to miss anymore!
    10-26-2016 08:02 AM
    I think that more will be released as vr becomes more popular
    10-26-2016 08:09 AM
    T-Mobile sent someone to Coachella with a 360 video camera, and THIS resulted....

10-26-2016 08:32 AM
    Nice to hear that you liked them ...The 2nd album is my all-time favourite of them!

Seeing that video makes me feel that is not impossible to do at all...then people who can't travel or don't find the tickets will have the opportunity to hearn them too!
    Or maybe they'll be able to record the entire concert and then release it as VR content
    10-26-2016 09:56 AM
    And to wet our appetites my favorite song......

AlbertoDr93 likes this.
    10-26-2016 10:02 AM
    I'm not that into Miley Cyrus, but I found a clip from her concert, and it was kind of interesting...I was floating above the audience and watching the concert.. But I could look around and see the audience all around me.
    10-26-2016 10:16 AM
    Not to bum everyone out, but my sister took her own life on Oct 22nd 2008, and Viva la Vida or Death and all his Friends had just been just been released, and I could get THIS song out of my head, and it made me think of her....

(especially the living in my head part!)

10-26-2016 10:18 AM
    Feel sorry for you and i can Imagine how some songs can go inside us sometimes!
    Also this song is so meanful and simple in the same way that is hard to understand how they made it!(like many of their song,but this is a fan degression )
    pkcable likes this.
    10-27-2016 05:07 PM