Well, again here is the Virtual Reality Los Angeles for this year, it will be held this week, exactly from April 14 to 15th, I never been there not even digitally but they claim it's the World Largest VR and AR Expo.

The expo will feature cutting-edge demos of the most exciting projects in development for the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, PlayStation VR, and more! Each day is stacked with a lineup of insightful presentations and announcements, featuring John Riccitiello, CEO of Unity, and Justin Roiland, co-creator of Rick and Morty, as our keynote speakers.

What is trully amazing are the amount of sponsors and companies related to this event, are almost 200 which will make it really huge for only two days.

More info here: VRLA

* Hopefully any of us will be able to go (not me, too far) and share the experiences with the rest of us.
    pkcable and iThunderbirt like this.
    04-10-2017 07:25 PM
    Jebus!

That looks like it is taking VR to the next level! That harness the girls is in sure looks like it will give the use a true experience of flying like Superman/Supergirl.

Those who get a chance to attend let us know how it was!
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    04-11-2017 09:11 PM
    I wonder if the lights are just for making the stage looks good or are related with some kind of digital processing of the girl inside the virtual experience.
    04-16-2017 09:57 PM