When I play VR games online with other people, is there an extra charge to do so? I've only played on my own so far and really want to get out there with other people but I don't want to pay for each time.
    05-27-2016 07:41 AM
    The answer to this question is MAYBE! It depends on the game. Many, perhaps most VR games are free to play but may cost a one time purchase. HOWEVER there are also, and will be pay per play VR games especially as immersive VR MMO or RPG type games become more available. (Think the VR version of World of Warcraft, or the SIMs online VR, these WILL happen, and most likely will be pay to play)
    The answer to this question is MAYBE! It depends on the game. Many, perhaps most VR games are free to play but may cost a one time purchase. HOWEVER there are also, and will be pay per play VR games especially as immersive VR MMO or RPG type games become more available. (Think the VR version of World of Warcraft, or the SIMs online VR, these WILL happen, and most likely will be pay to play)
    05-27-2016 08:09 AM
    It also depends on the system. Don't forget that phone-based VR (Gear VR, LG 360VR, Cardboard) uses data when not on Wi-Fi. Don't forget that if you have a small, metered plan.
    06-30-2016 11:32 PM