Hey VRHeads fans!

Time for another superhero moment!

First, a small side track to the DC side. Everyone who was a Batman fan was able to dawn the Cape Crusader's cowl in Batman VR.

Batman VR - Steam
    Batman VR - Oculus Rift
    Batman - PlayStation VR

On the Marvel side...we didn't have anything...until now!

To all Spider-Man fans (myself included), our dreams have come true! With the up coming Spider-Man: Homecoming (coming to theaters July 7th, 2017)

Unlike the Batman VR, Spider-Man VR seems to be a promotional release and will be available only in the United States (lucky neighbors ).

Check the following link to see if you will be able to dawn Spider-Man's suit.

Those (like moi) who might not get the opportunity, fear not. There is a teaser

krisguy likes this.
    06-20-2017 06:20 PM
    Without feedback, I'm a little leery about the locomotion not causing motion sickness.
    06-21-2017 07:48 PM
    Looks like it does the narrowing of your FOV when you move. The tunnel vision trick to minimize motion sickness. I personally am not a fan of that, but if it helps other people enjoy it, so be it.
    06-26-2017 03:34 PM
    The actor is a bit cringey but the game itself will be fun to try. I'm not often affected by motion sickness so no worries here.
    06-26-2017 05:50 PM