Grab your McNugget Sauce and get ready for a good time! Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality is dropping for Vive and Rift on 4/20.

Rick and Morty are coming to Oculus Rift and HTC Vive on April 20!-rick.jpg

For the uninitiated, this is a Rick and Morty game built by Owlchemy Labs, creators of the insanely popular Job Simulator. What little we've seen of the game so far suggests there will be Job Simulator-esque gameplay, where you get to move around and interact with just about everything you see in the environment. It also means we'll be using Rick's Portal Gun to jump into all kinds of different dimensions. I can't wait!

Little curious about PSVR support for this one, hoping Owlchemy is able to deliver sooner rather than later so everyone can enjoy what is shaping up to be quite the experience.
    krisguy likes this.
    04-12-2017 11:25 AM
    When I first saw this is was amazed as to how perfect a fit this is going to be!

I'll have to borrow a friends ps4 and rent a PSVR just to try it as it could be absolutely bloody hilarious
    04-12-2017 01:47 PM
    Grab your McNugget Sauce and get ready for a good time! Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality is dropping for Vive and Rift on 4/20.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rick.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	244.8 KB 
ID:	3441

For the uninitiated, this is a Rick and Morty game built by Owlchemy Labs, creators of the insanely popular Job Simulator. What little we've seen of the game so far suggests there will be Job Simulator-esque gameplay, where you get to move around and interact with just about everything you see in the environment. It also means we'll be using Rick's Portal Gun to jump into all kinds of different dimensions. I can't wait!

Little curious about PSVR support for this one, hoping Owlchemy is able to deliver sooner rather than later so everyone can enjoy what is shaping up to be quite the experience.
    Looking forward for your personal review about this game on the Vive, Russell
    Cheers
    04-13-2017 03:11 AM
    I have to work next Thursday, but I might have to put the old 18+ tag on my Beam channel for this one.
    04-13-2017 01:35 PM