Effortless, intuitive, and durable, ORBI Prime lets anyone create incredible 360 videos and images.

The Orbi Prime, now on Indiegogo, is more GoPro than Google Glass in terms of usability the camera glasses uses two physical buttons and an app for controlling the camera without the awkwardness of the blink-to-shoot controls. But unlike an action camera, theres no mounting system you just slide on a pair of shades.

Designed to be powerful, aesthetic and comfortable, ORBI Prime lets anyone create incredible 360 videos and images. With our industry-leading video-stitching and editing software, you can shoot and share your experiences across your favorite social networks with built-in WiFi. 90 minutes of recording time and a water-resistant design makes ORBI Prime an ideal choice for your next adventure.

After a lifetime of exposure to high tech and innovation, we realized there was still no true seamless wearable tech-device in the market; and definitely not one that would transform your eyes into a window for the world to experience true 360 moments in such a cool and wow manner, said Borja Lopez, Orbi Prime project manager.

The Orbi uses four HD cameras and automatic stitching software to create 360 video with a 4K resolution and a 30 fps frame rate. The company says that the glasses also use multi-layer video stabilization. Built-in Wi-Fi connects the glasses to an Orbi app for editing, browsing, and sharing. Video is stored on a Micro SD card.

The glasses are charged using a Micro USB cord and are expected to record up to 90 minutes of 360 video per charge. A detachable strap can help keep the shades more secure in active shooting. Weighing just over a quarter of a pound, the camera-glasses also use a splashproof but not submersible design.

After just two days, Orbi Primes Indiegogo campaign has already reached half of their $75,000 goal with a month to go. The 360 camera glasses are available for pledges starting at $329. If the crowdfunding is successful, the glasses are expected to ship in August of 2017.

Sources:
    - https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/o...-camera-travel
    - This 360 Action Camera is Built into a Pair of Sunglasses | Digital Trends
    11-04-2016 08:13 PM
    Sounds like a very cool idea and I hope it actually comes to fruition.

Sadly, I've not had the best luck with Indiegogo campaigns 😥 .
    11-05-2016 09:36 AM
    Well a lot of campaigns achieved the goal before, so lets have a little hope, but I know of a few who collected the money and didn't deliver the product.

For me it's one thing I will appreciate but not my priority right now, I would like it but I won't buy it right now.
    11-05-2016 10:31 PM