I am currently working on setting up a Virtual Reality activity for education, using the headsets Oculus Rift. I have got 56 Oculus rifts setup in our lab with dell precision PCs. The PC's are registered on our network and multiple users will be using these devices.

One issue I came across with Oculus is that every user has to setup the Oculus software individually on every login. That is whenever a user logs in on a new computer, he has to setup Oculus for himself.

To be precise, if "user A" logs in and sets up Oculus at "PC 1", "User B" can just login on the same "PC 1" without having to setup Oculus.

Current situation is that when "User A" logs into "PC 1" and sets up Oculus, it saves the setting forever(this is perfect). BUT when the same user logs in on "PC 2", he has to setup the Oculus software again. Similarly, when "User B" logs in on "PC 1" now, he has to setup Oculus again for himself. Ideally, we would want to setup the Oculus once on every PC, and it sets up the software for every user. Does anyone have a solution to that?
    02-20-2017 11:21 PM
    I don't know of any consumer option, but the business sales people at Oculus should have a custom client for you. That is the most time consuming thing I've ever heard of.

Thanks for joining VRHeads as well, hassamayaz! We are a lively bunch here.
    02-21-2017 08:29 AM