In Q2 2017, the Virtual Raccoon Lab are releasing their new VR store to the public. All the content will be VR based (both games and experiences) and we are currently looking for developers and content creators who want to share their material with the public, and make some money off it too!

If this sounds like what you are looking for and you want to benefit from free marketing campaigns to boost your products audience, then PM your email to us today to receive your developer info pack.

you can also follow us on social media to keep updated:
    Last edited by pkcable; 03-20-2017 at 10:54 AM. Reason: email not allow
    03-20-2017 03:31 AM
    First off, welcome to VRHeads.com!

In the mean time please take sometime and familiarize yourself with our Community Rules and Guidelines. Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Other than that, thanks for stopping by. We all benefit by more ways to get VR content into the public!
    Thanks and again glad to have you here!!!
    03-20-2017 09:03 AM
    In Q2 2017, the Virtual Raccoon Lab are releasing their new VR store to the public. All the content will be VR based (both games and experiences) and we are currently looking for developers and content creators who want to share their material with the public, and make some money off it too!

If this sounds like what you are looking for and you want to benefit from free marketing campaigns to boost your products audience, then email us today to receive your developer info pack: developerinfo@virtualraccoon.com

you can also follow us on social media to keep updated:
    Welcome to the site! I am excited to see what your shop brings to the table. Third-party markets are always a tough sell, but the success of sites like GOG (who managed to carve out a niche in a market dominated by Steam) makes me believe that with the proper approach it is definitely possible.
    VirtualRaccoon likes this.
    03-20-2017 10:29 AM
    I'd be curious to hear more about which headsets this new store will be providing content to.
    03-20-2017 10:37 AM
    Nice, more ways to get some VR titles!

Welcome to the forum btw, as Krisguy said, I think you need to read the guidelines here in order to not post your email, just request a DM to communicate.

I hope to see more about the store soon!
    03-20-2017 10:51 AM