Haven't used my PSVR set in about a month. Just downloaded firewall zero hour and was having a blast with the dualshock since you don't use move controllers with that game. I decided to play some job simulator. Got both controllers to sync but one was very low on charge. I turned it off and checked to see if the charging light was blinking and it wasn't. Plugged the other move controller into the same port and it charged and connected fine. Now when I plug the other move controller in to the same port it doesn't attempt to sync or indicate a charge light. I tried multiple cables and ports and no charging light. I'm lost I just think it's very dead and needs to just be plugged in longer. But it's a shot in the dark at this point for me.reverse phone lookupnba redditpcpartpicker
    Last edited by MilesSawyer; 02-12-2020 at 03:28 AM.
    02-09-2020 03:30 AM
    As James said, if the battery was fully depleted you will need a way to make it work again, leaving it several hours might work, also as he said, a charger with higher voltage and current might help you out to get it back to life and lastly, the really hardcore way to try to recover the battery might be disassemble the controller and charging the battery with and external source, it is very risky, so don't do it if you are not familiar with electronics parts.
    While I have no experience with that device I HAVE had disused devices completely die on me before. Sometimes charging for a long time will work. Definitely try that. If not maybe @James Bricknell or @Chemy JMHT can help.
    02-10-2020 09:50 AM
    It sounds like the charge has fully depleted, meaning it won't ever charge again.

You may be ablle to try using a quick charge USB wall charger to give it a quick boost at the beginning, but it's like dead forever
    pkcable likes this.
    02-10-2020 11:45 AM
    As James said, if the battery was fully depleted you will need a way to make it work again, leaving it several hours might work, also as he said, a charger with higher voltage and current might help you out to get it back to life and lastly, the really hardcore way to try to recover the battery might be disassemble the controller and charging the battery with and external source, it is very risky, so don't do it if you are not familiar with electronics parts.
    02-10-2020 11:12 PM