OK, recently the Moto Z2 was released and a lot fo Youtubers and Bloggers were at the event and received some test devices, Danny Winget is one of those, and he actually released the video of the unboxing while was in the event and recently (today, 2017-02-28) made a video with the 360 camera (it's a Moto Mod, an accessory which is attached at the back of the phone) and posted a video with I share here with you.

I think if the price is not an obstacle this is a great option, the phone has a lot of good features, like being Daydream compatible, that 360 camera mod also solve the thing of the 360 videos and pictures, which are: capturing, sharing it and watching it, because being it a Daydream device you can record something and share it directly from the phone and also playing it with the same phone.

I like this device a lot, but right now out of my budget, so if any of you get one I hope to read and see about your experiences!
    07-28-2017 08:51 PM
    I have a Z1, but I don't have the camera Mod. I DO have the projector though.
    07-28-2017 11:01 PM
    I have a Z1, but I don't have the camera Mod. I DO have the projector though.
    Well maybe we can wait until you get your hands on this mod and see how it is?

Lol, aren't cheap as far I know.
    07-29-2017 01:41 PM