I know that desktop vr is more immersive and tracking is more more better than the mobile vr.
    I didnt tried any vr headset yet.i dont know how vr look like.
    so iam thinking to purchase a daydream view headset.
    why iam choosing daydream view headset because i wear contact lenses and i have the problem of dry eyes.so i dont know the vr headsets are comfortable for me or not.if mobile vr headset is comfort to me so i can jump into high end vr headsets like oculus and htc vive.
    is daydream vr worth it or not?
    does the daydream have lot of good vr apps?
    (i have a axon 7 phone)
    if i can jump into high end vr after the mobile vr which headset is good for me?
    htc vive,pimax,oculus,mixed reality headset?
    12-19-2017 07:22 AM
    Daydream View is excellent and I think you will be very happy with it. At launch it was lacking in apps but now there are plenty....

https://www.vrheads.com/every-daydre...hat-comes-next (here's a listing)

Yes computer based systems and the PSVR are better, BUT bang for your buck, the Daydream View is a great deal. You have a compatible phone, so you just need the headset, which you can get for about 100 dollars for the 2nd edition, OR even cheaper if you don't mind getting the first edition and/or going used. On Swappa, used 1st editions are around 40 dollars and used 2nd edition are around 60.
    nawabu_u likes this.
    12-19-2017 09:28 AM
    Just remember, mobile (Gear VR, Daydream) only do 3 degrees of motion. You won't be able to do room scale like WMR, Vive, or Rift. If that isn't a problem or a wish for you, you will like Daydream a lot.
    12-19-2017 09:33 AM
    Echoing a lot of what has already been said here. Daydream is great if you're sitting down and want to watch things and play simple games. If you want more, you're looking at one of the more Desktop-based systems for now.
    krisguy and pkcable like this.
    12-19-2017 11:04 AM