Hi!

If you own a Samsung Gear VR or Oculus Go we'd love to give you free early access to our app.

The Liminal platform contains short VR experiences designed to quickly change how you feel and perform - initially launching with calming and energising experiences. If you'd like to try out an early version of the app and give feedback please let me know.

05-22-2018 08:28 AM
    I'm down! I actually have both, BUT I don't have a Samsung phone at the moment. Would love to test on my Oculus Go. I also have a Daydream View, which I could test with if you ever decide to support that platform.
    05-23-2018 10:28 AM
    Great! Can you please PM or email me the email address associated with your Oculus account? (damian@liminalvr.com)
    05-23-2018 08:17 PM
    Have not had a good long look YET, but I did check out the app. Great concept first off! I did have a couple of questions though and a comment. About the questions asked before you enter an experience. Is this used for some sort of tracking, and can that be viewed or eventually viewed by the users? Do the experiences change based on the answers you provide? (If they do I did not notice) Comment: on some of the experiences the Luminal logo at the beginning was askew.

I do see the potential, for meditation, for mood elevation/change, etc Overall I really like the app!
    05-30-2018 09:59 AM
    Thanks Pkcable!

We're going to be using the psychometric results to rank the experiences in order of effectiveness and enjoyability as well as to give the user real-time feedback as to how the experiences have worked for them. Eventually we'd love to have the data available to users via their account.
    pkcable likes this.
    05-30-2018 09:34 PM
    I want to be a Alpha Testers,I have an oculus Rift and Xbox control (no motion sensors). I already send an email to damian@liminalvr.com
    06-02-2018 03:36 PM
    I filled out the feedback form, sorry it took so long, its been a crazy last few weeks at work, we JUST converted to a new procurement system.
    06-18-2018 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD