So I was reading this: Imax & Warner Bros made a VR Deal and looks like some companies are taking the VR experiences a little bit more serious, which for me is a good thing.

It's WB and iMAX so far it looks like it's only for Justice League and Aquaman, well another title which wasn't mentioned on the article, I didn't like that much the last Batman vs Superman movie and the Suicide Squad movie, but being in VR I think I will like anything, because so far the VR movies and shorts I tried are just too amazing, Dear Angelica is simply one of the best ones, even shorts experiences like Showdown are totally awesome.

So, what do you think of it?

Another big question, which movie will you totally love to enjoy in VR?
    04-06-2017 08:53 PM
    Ready Player One in VR would be amazing and terrifying at the same time.
    04-07-2017 12:32 PM
    Ready Player One in VR would be amazing and terrifying at the same time.
    Wow, I didn't know about that book, but because of you I'm also watching Sword Art Online and sounds something similar, I was wondering, have you read Foundation (Isaac Asimov) or anything from Ray Bradbury?
    04-07-2017 09:22 PM
    I am very interested in VR movies as well. Do you believe we will be able to watch them on the HTC Vive or just an some special cinemas?
    Cheers
    04-08-2017 09:51 AM
    I am very interested in VR movies as well. Do you believe we will be able to watch them on the HTC Vive or just an some special cinemas?
    Cheers
    Initially it will be released only for the cinemas (a few) but after that to the general public.

Due it's a movie it won't have any limitations on platforms, I mean, you will be able to watch it on any VR device able to play that level os resolution, and the format (mostly h.264 over MP4 encapsulated file) so most devices.
    04-08-2017 07:19 PM
    Initially it will be released only for the cinemas (a few) but after that to the general public.

Due it's a movie it won't have any limitations on platforms, I mean, you will be able to watch it on any VR device able to play that level os resolution, and the format (mostly h.264 over MP4 encapsulated file) so most devices.
    Exactly what I thought. Lets hope it dosent take too long to get here.

Cheers
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    04-09-2017 01:49 AM