I had seen this on a twitter blog... HTC Won This credit.. Congrats..!!

My question :- Does it really woth it..?

Take a look on this blog and post your veiws..!!!

HTC Vive wins VR Headset of the Year at #TrustedReviewsAwards 2016
    11-18-2016 10:23 AM
    While I've never heard of that site, I HAVE heard good things about the Vive. The people I know who have one, all seem to really like it. I believe our editor Russell Holly is pretty keen on it too. (Did I just say keen!!!!!)
    11-18-2016 10:47 AM
    Vive > Oculus
    11-19-2016 11:23 AM
    I chose the Vive over the Rift for 3 reasons:

1. Room-scale out of the box
    2. I like the controllers better than the Occulus Touch ones.
    3. I want to have more accurate room scale at my head. I feel the Vive handles it better with it's cubes than the Rift's tracking units.
    11-20-2016 03:53 PM
    With Oculus Touch there won't be a ton of difference between Vive and Rift, but that means you're spending more for the same experience with Oculus. On the other hand, the minimum system requirements on Oculus means you can get away when a less expensive PC!

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    11-20-2016 04:29 PM
    With Oculus Touch there won't be a ton of difference between Vive and Rift, but that means you're spending more for the same experience with Oculus. On the other hand, the minimum system requirements on Oculus means you can get away when a less expensive PC!

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    Rift wasn't built to be a full motion VR experience like Vive was. Oculus Touch will bridge the gap, but it still won't be close.
    11-25-2016 06:16 PM
    Rift wasn't built to be a full motion VR experience like Vive was. Oculus Touch will bridge the gap, but it still won't be close.
    I think (hope) it will be the same, of course I have the Rift.

What I think will make the ViVE the best among all will be the wireless option.
    11-27-2016 03:55 PM
    I think (hope) it will be the same, of course I have the Rift.

What I think will make the ViVE the best among all will be the wireless option.
    I'm sure Rift will get a wireless headset eventually too.
    12-05-2016 12:10 AM
    I'm sure Rift will get a wireless headset eventually too.
    Yes I know, but it's becoming more expensive than the ViVE day after day and the wireless HMD possibly be the CV2 and not an add-on to the CV1, so it means changing HMD.

The project Santa Cruz is about the Oculus Rift Wireless (http://forums.vrheads.com/vr-news-di...s-hmd-vr-8639/)
    the_moesiah likes this.
    12-05-2016 08:16 AM
    Yes I know, but it's becoming more expensive than the ViVE day after day and the wireless HMD possibly be the CV2 and not an add-on to the CV1, so it means changing HMD.

The project Santa Cruz is about the Oculus Rift Wireless (http://forums.vrheads.com/vr-news-di...s-hmd-vr-8639/)
    If it makes you feel any better, HTC is releasing a $220 wireless adapter for their headset. A larger battery that uses will have to keep in their pockets is coming soon.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    12-06-2016 06:47 PM