Do any virtual reality systems have touch sensitivity? Like, if I pick up a ball in the game, would it feel like I have a ball in my hand? How soon do you think we will see this happen?
    05-26-2016 12:52 PM
  2. KermEd said: Best Answer

Great question, I saw one of these at a conference about two months ago. It was super cool, and a little bit creepy. It was a set of wrist bands that zaps your hands to trigger nerve sensations. It was ... weird. But the potential, is amazing.
    Lloyd Summers | Cofounder of RedIronLabs.com | Immersive Dark Videogames (VR/Horror) | @kerm_ed
    Great question, I saw one of these at a conference about two months ago. It was super cool, and a little bit creepy. It was a set of wrist bands that zaps your hands to trigger nerve sensations. It was ... weird. But the potential, is amazing.
    Lloyd Summers | Cofounder of RedIronLabs.com | Immersive Dark Videogames (VR/Horror) | @kerm_ed
    05-27-2016 02:18 PM
    While not QUITE to the level Lloyd is talking about both the Oculus (as an extra option) and the Vive (comes with) have hand controllers which help to enhance the VR experience and bring your arms in to the world.
    KermEd likes this.
    05-27-2016 02:41 PM
    While not QUITE to the level Lloyd is talking about both the Oculus (as an extra option) and the Vive (comes with) have hand controllers which help to enhance the VR experience and bring your arms in to the world.
    Definitely. And the controllers are actually very fluid and natural!
    05-28-2016 12:57 PM