Hello everyone, I'm new here :-)

Since I saw the HoloLens for the first time back then, I had some application for it in mind, that is also suited for VR. Now that I'm about to finish my university studies I think about building up a start up in spring for that very idea, as I haven't seen it implemented yet.

However, as businesses need a market and I don't know whether there is one, I would like to ask all of you if you could spare two minutes to answer the ten questions of a survey I prepared - or ask your friends to do so. I would appreciate it very much.

I don't want to write any details at this point, because I don't want to approach it the Apple way ("You didn't know you needed it a minute ago, but buy it now!") but rather see if the pain point I have also exists for others.

At some point in the future, after analyzing the results and thinking about them, I want to discuss with you. For now, however, I would be most happy if you participated in this survey and help me deciding what to do with my future :-)

11-01-2017 04:52 PM
    11-06-2017 06:48 PM