Hello everyone,,
    I've got something I'm curious about. Although I do not directly deal with it, I am diagnosed with ADHD and Asperger's, both conditions heavily comorbid with dyspraxia. As such, I deal with... basically almost every issue that defines dyspraxia, lol.

For those not aware - dyspraxia is a developmental condition that heavily affects children most, but also ends up affecting people as they become an adult, where your coordination develops slower or more inaccurately than other people. Basically, ur move don't fuccen work.

In specific, things like spacial judgement and awareness are very nonexistent, you end up very clumsy because you'll do incredibly dopey things like going to tap your phone with your other hand but instead slapping it 5 feet into the air, a difficulty in conversation, or a total lack of being able to remember xvideos.onl/ xnxx.onl/ chaturbate.onl/ basic things like where you put something down 5 seconds ago or spatial directions longer than 2 steps or so (meaning you could go to the same store 5 blocks away about 10 times and still not be able to map the area enough to not get lost getting there).
    Last edited by Macgomes; 04-07-2019 at 12:44 PM.
    04-04-2019 02:01 PM
    I would imagine this could affect your VR use.
    04-05-2019 08:04 AM
    Um... sorry to hear about the condition, but is there a question in there?
    pkcable likes this.
    04-05-2019 12:52 PM