Sure! Just let us know what you need and we'll check it out, test, review. After all, we're all VR enthusiasts here
    I'll explain the Concept... The story line was..!! A Robot which was designed by a Doctor.. which is equal to an Army... The Doctor designed it to save people..!! So I'll put some levels on saving people. From fire attacks ,bomb blasts, terrorist attacks . And in middle some other Scientist (Villain) take contracts from a terrorist group to design bad robots ..Which will be harmful for society..!! He tries to design robots but fails..!! He then listen about the hero robot and pollute him and change him as bad robot..!!! Like this the game will go on...!!!! The player will be the robot here...!!! I am gonna put many graphics like magnetic attractions ..!! Rotating head view..!! Holographic video calling .. and like commands in front ..and I'll make player to learn about martial arts basics type..!!!

How is the plot..??
    11-04-2016 05:16 AM
    Very excited to give this a go. I feel lucky to have been one of the folks that got a free one for pre-ordering. I just simply love that the headset looks more like apparel than tech. Its got that "beanie" aesthetic. Really wonderful to look at.
    11-04-2016 07:17 AM
    Very excited to give this a go. I feel lucky to have been one of the folks that got a free one for pre-ordering. I just simply love that the headset looks more like apparel than tech. It’s got that "beanie" aesthetic. Really wonderful to look at.
    Congrats...!!!!
    11-04-2016 08:19 AM
    I'll explain the Concept... The story line was..!! A Robot which was designed by a Doctor.. which is equal to an Army... The Doctor designed it to save people..!! So I'll put some levels on saving people. From fire attacks ,bomb blasts, terrorist attacks . And in middle some other Scientist (Villain) take contracts from a terrorist group to design bad robots ..Which will be harmful for society..!! He tries to design robots but fails..!! He then listen about the hero robot and pollute him and change him as bad robot..!!! Like this the game will go on...!!!! The player will be the robot here...!!! I am gonna put many graphics like magnetic attractions ..!! Rotating head view..!! Holographic video calling .. and like commands in front ..and I'll make player to learn about martial arts basics type..!!!

How is the plot..??
    It definitely sounds like a nice plot, certainly playable! At the same time it also sounds like it's a lot of work (not trying to discourage you of course!). Which engine do you plan on using? Unity? Unreal?
    11-04-2016 05:05 PM
    It definitely sounds like a nice plot, certainly playable! At the same time it also sounds like it's a lot of work (not trying to discourage you of course!). Which engine do you plan on using? Unity? Unreal?
    Yes My Friend ... It'll not that easy for a boy to do...!!!!! I Think I'll develop it using Unreal Engine 4 ..!!! Which is a free tool..!!! For My Imagination Itll take many months to complete a game on this plot..!! And have to work on the updates and support for many phones and VR's..!!!
    Last edited by Rohith Rohi1; 11-05-2016 at 10:38 AM.
    11-04-2016 08:42 PM
30 12