Last month, Google announced Daydream View, a comfortable and easy-to-use virtual reality headset and controller powered by any Daydream-ready phone. It will be available November 10th on the Google Store and at retailers across five countries:

United States: Verizon, Best Buy; $79 (USD)
    Canada: Bell, Rogers, Telus, Best Buy; $99 (CAD)
    United Kingdom: EE, Carphone Warehouse; 69 (GBP)
    Germany: Deutsche Telekom; €69 (EUR)
    Australia: Telstra, JB Hi-Fi; $119 (AUD)

For The Whole Information ... Have A Look At This Blog..!!!!

So Daydream Is Hitting In Market Soon..!!! And Please Post the Intresting feature of this VR After Reading The Blog...!!!!

Link :- https://blog.google/products/google-...november-10th/

Cheers..!!
    Matty and LezCronut like this.
    11-02-2016 12:24 AM
    I can't wait! This is going to be a lot of fun. I think people are going to really enjoy Daydream
    11-02-2016 09:14 AM
    I'm impressed by this, but for me, since I am AT&T, it doesn't help much unless more devices come out. Myself, I might finance it through Google, but my customers don't know about phones unless I stock them.
    11-02-2016 09:22 AM
    Is it worth buying?
    11-02-2016 09:39 AM
    Can't wait for the reviews guys! Get ready!
    11-02-2016 09:48 AM
    I'm impressed by this, but for me, since I am AT&T, it doesn't help much unless more devices come out. Myself, I might finance it through Google, but my customers don't know about phones unless I stock them.
    Hey Krisguy ... I can suggest you Not to stock them till you get the review by our community (No One Knows Whats Gonna happen ).. I Hope Our Community Will be the first and best to review ... And Check Out All the threads posted by our members and By the way I'm Gonna post few threads which will covers all the information of Daydream from Some Researched internet content and Youtube videos.. And I'll post the links of all that videos in single thread.. So that you are going to get the better info..!! Hope You subscribed for VR Heads Youtube Channel .. So You can check out the Hands-on preview ...After all such considerations Stock em in...!!! Hope Google to dominate the market..!! I'm pretty excited about this ....
    11-02-2016 10:21 AM
    I work for AT&T corporate stores. We don't stock anything unless AT&T sells it. AT&T is not getting the pixel.
    11-02-2016 10:22 AM
    I work for AT&T corporate stores. We don't stock anything unless AT&T sells it. AT&T is not getting the pixel.
    Ohh... Sorryyy.. I Dont Know Much about AT&T..
    krisguy likes this.
    11-02-2016 10:28 AM
    Preordered mine from Verizon! Pumped.
    11-02-2016 10:33 AM
    Glad to see that it is offered in stores. I would want to check it out in person before buying
    11-02-2016 10:41 AM
    Can't wait to try it out! Also I'd love to play around developing some apps. Of course I'll also need a Pixel XL first (nexus 5 owner)..... but oh well
    11-02-2016 04:11 PM
    Awesome...fixing to walk into a Best Buy or Verizon and try them out!
    11-02-2016 07:07 PM
    Ohh... Sorryyy.. I Dont Know Much about AT&T..
    No worries, every country in the world has different rules, different experiences, and different phone cultures. That's why I am here to talk about this stuff!
    Rohith Rohi1 likes this.
    11-02-2016 11:58 PM
    No worries, every country in the world has different rules, different experiences, and different phone cultures. That's why I am here to talk about this stuff!
    Iam Gonna share about mine..!!!! And Daydream will be not that soon available in India..!!! Hoo ...
    11-03-2016 04:02 AM
    I can't wait! This is going to be a lot of fun. I think people are going to really enjoy Daydream
    Plus, the price of the headset is good. it will 'compete' with the Samsung Gear VR. But we both knows whats better.
    11-03-2016 06:29 AM
    I don't think my country will legally receive it, the price tag is too high for both the Pixels and the Daydream here, also here just a few people have heard about VR
    11-03-2016 06:59 AM
    Is it worth buying?
    Wait For The Reveiws from VR Heads .. But As Per Announcement by Google I Can Assure You One thing.. It'll be huge...!!!!
    11-03-2016 07:03 AM
    I don't think my country will legally receive it, the price tag is too high for both the Pixels and the Daydream here, also here just a few people have heard about VR
    Pixel and daydream are too high priced in all countries.. In India Its about 60,000 Rupees ... !!! Pixel XL will be around 75,000 rupees ... Daydream will be around 5,500 Rupees (Not Confirmed) ... For Me Buying That Phone Could Be a Dream...
    11-03-2016 07:10 AM
    Pixel and daydream are too high priced in all countries.. In India Its about 60,000 Rupees ... !!! Pixel XL will be around 75,000 rupees ... Daydream will be around 5,500 Rupees (Not Confirmed) ... For Me Buying That Phone Could Be a Dream...
    Yeah but here is like 30 average monthly salaries for a Pixel and like 4 average monthly salaries for the Daydream.
    Rohith Rohi1 likes this.
    11-03-2016 07:18 AM
    Can't wait to try it out! Also I'd love to play around developing some apps. Of course I'll also need a Pixel XL first (nexus 5 owner)..... but oh well
    I Too Thinking About Developing some intense crime action game..... Which will be good in VR..I need both daydream and pixel actuallyy.. And Your Help Too...!!! I'm having NOKIA LUMIA 525 .. which is not at all supportable ... Iam gonna design some part like preveiw ... YOU guys have to install them in your phones and reveiw me about my work... OK..?
    11-03-2016 07:30 AM
    Yeah but here is like 30 average monthly salaries for a Pixel and like 4 average monthly salaries for the Daydream.
    Obviously your country isn't the target audience for this device so it isn't surprising that it isn't officially offered there.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    11-03-2016 10:28 AM
    Def a very reasonable price. But i am wondering is there a huge difference between DayDream and something like this https://www.amazon.com/HooToo-Headse...UvrUvbUpU57537
    11-03-2016 12:25 PM
    Def a very reasonable price. But i am wondering is there a huge difference between DayDream and something like this https://www.amazon.com/HooToo-Headse...UvrUvbUpU57538
    Father Is always a Father ... And Son is always a Son ...!!!
    11-03-2016 12:28 PM
    This is more of a verizon rant and daydream excitement. I am sure they are not alone, but

Why is Verizon so unwilling to get information out and correct. I have just gone thru the whole Note 7 boondoggle. How am I, insert anyone who cares, more informed then the company selling these items? It's not only a lack of knowledge, but also a ripe arrogance and unwillingness to know. So I get the same email others have gotten with a link to my rebate info. Now I get that I am asking a question that I already have little faith in them being able to answer. So my question was if they had any further info about when they will arrive or how the rebate process will work.

So first the clerk says they have no idea, which I get, but then says " we have nothing to do with that". I then said, they are sending me a rebate card that I am assuming will be redeemed in a store (btw only 2 listed and guess what VERIZON IS THE CARRIER OF CHOICE). So then she says thats not coming from verizon and walks away... So I then pull out my Verizon pixel xl and pull up my email and rebate line and show her the info. First I show her the email from yourwirelessrebatecenter.com and she says " Thats not from verizon" and again WALKS AWAY. So I click the link and show her the rebate page that says verizon and she just looks at me, I then pull up the website www.yourwirelessrebatecenter.com and show her its a verizon website. She then says well it didnt come from this store and you guessed it walked away...............

ISN'T THIS A RETAIL ESTABLISHMENT I AM A CUSTOMER AND THEY ARE SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. This is by far not the only time I have seen this from many different members from the same store and after reading thru many thread detailing verizons treatment of customers walking into the store. I can only speak for myself and my job experience. If someone knew something better or more then me about something I was suppose to sell or know, I would learn fast. I would be open to learn. I would directly go ask and look for the information so that when and if someone else asked I could do something better then walk away.

So having said all that anyone know if the process will be for me to use the rebate form to get one when they are in stock? I can say with 100% conviction, if I can get it from any other source other then the vzw store I am gonna.
    11-03-2016 02:09 PM
    I Too Thinking About Developing some intense crime action game..... Which will be good in VR..I need both daydream and pixel actuallyy.. And Your Help Too...!!! I'm having NOKIA LUMIA 525 .. which is not at all supportable ... Iam gonna design some part like preveiw ... YOU guys have to install them in your phones and reveiw me about my work... OK..?
    Sure! Just let us know what you need and we'll check it out, test, review. After all, we're all VR enthusiasts here
    11-03-2016 02:21 PM
30 12