06-26-2016 06:22 PM
Certainly we can imagine it as a great teaching tool in the medical field. Also can be used to medical personal to test and try new procedure in a safe environment. I'm not sure how much of this is actually being done. However VR is being used in Real Estate, and other related fields, architectural design, landscaping, home/furnature stores (IKEA), etc. So yes VR is for more than just games, and entertainment apps, there are practical uses too!
- By VR Question in forum Which VR are you?Replies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2016, 08:56 PM
- By VR Question in forum VR GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-16-2016, 03:07 PM
- By VR Question in forum Health & SafetyReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2016, 06:48 PM
- By VR Question in forum HTC ViveReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2016, 06:42 PM
- By VR Question in forum VR GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2016, 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD