Is it possible to connect with friends and have full on conversations with them in virtual reality games and programs, as if they were standing right in front of me and I am able to see their expressions? Or am I limited to only seeing an avatar and having the same type of interaction as we do now with gaming (headsets only and you can't see them talking)?
    05-27-2016 08:37 AM
    There is and will be games were you can interact with other people think Worlds of Warcraft but in VR. Yes most likely you will just see an avatar and you will NOT see their actual face, UNLESS the game allows for picture uploading and even then it will most likely be a static image. In order to produce facial expression VERY expensive equipment which DOES exist would be needed. This is not available on the consumer level and is limited to movies with million dollars budgets at this point.
    There is and will be games were you can interact with other people think Worlds of Warcraft but in VR. Yes most likely you will just see an avatar and you will NOT see their actual face, UNLESS the game allows for picture uploading and even then it will most likely be a static image. In order to produce facial expression VERY expensive equipment which DOES exist would be needed. This is not available on the consumer level and is limited to movies with million dollars budgets at this point.
    05-27-2016 08:44 AM