- 01-20-2017, 12:27 AM #1
Bridge adds environment sensing for AR and VR to iPhone
Using a custom headset equipped with a special lens for the iPhone camera and an attached Structure sensor this HMD looks like a great step towards a mixed AR/VR device.
Check out their video!
- 01-21-2017, 07:57 AM #4
I heard this mentioned on the AC podcast, I think, and wondered why I hadn't heard about it before. Watching the video, it looks pretty awesome. If I had an extra $400 to spend, I'd definitely get one for my wife. https://bridge.occipital.com/ has more info and preorder options.
- 01-21-2017, 04:57 PM #5
- By David Rosen in forum Samsung Gear VRReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2017, 11:46 AM
- By Cale Hunt in forum Samsung Gear VRReplies: 9Last Post: 02-03-2017, 03:26 AM
- By papernut in forum VR News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2017, 04:59 PM
- By pkcable in forum VR GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2017, 05:41 PM
- By Russell Holly in forum VR News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-2017, 04:54 PM