Sorry for the late response, lots of chaos (in a good way). Hmm, I'll have to come back to Gear VR --- I haven't dabbled in coding for mobile VR much, but it is on my todo list I'll see what I can do!
    If you pull off a decent little file explorer for Gear VR, you should try to release it through the official Oculus store (for Gear VR)! I bet you could easily charge a buck or 3 if it's user-friendly. Otherwise, you could still try to release it as a "concept" on the store for free, granted it's functional.
    10-17-2016 08:32 AM
    Personally I would like to see more games with great environments in VR. ie games that feel immersive through its landscapes/general feeling it gives off. A popular example would be Skyrim, I would kill to be able to experience the game and its map as if I were really there.
    10-18-2016 04:24 AM
    Personally I would like to see more games with great environments in VR. ie games that feel immersive through its landscapes/general feeling it gives off. A popular example would be Skyrim, I would kill to be able to experience the game and its map as if I were really there.
    It is definitely coming. Bethesda is one of the few AAA that didn't write off VR :0
    10-21-2016 11:43 AM
    If you pull off a decent little file explorer for Gear VR, you should try to release it through the official Oculus store (for Gear VR)! I bet you could easily charge a buck or 3 if it's user-friendly. Otherwise, you could still try to release it as a "concept" on the store for free, granted it's functional.
    True, I'd just release it as free though . I've left the mobile market, and our game company we created has very firm content creation guidelines. It has to be a console level, dark immersive game centered on story lines.
    BioFanatic likes this.
    10-21-2016 11:45 AM
29 12