Batman: Arkham VR gameplay footage debuts at Gamescom 2016

Gamescom 2016 - If there's one PlayStation VR exclusive that gets released on October 1 to experience, it would have to be Batman: Arkham VR, which makes you feel like Batman in VR.

In the first Batman VR experience, you'll dive head first into the Batcave where you can scope out Batman's equipment, and then walk up to the mirror after putting the suit on and you will see your reflection - you are Batman. You'll also be able to experience Gotham City, as well as Wayne Manor, all from Batman's eyes. There's some new footage in the clip, as well as fan's reactions after experiencing Batman: Arkham VR at San Diego Comic-Con just recently.

Batman: Arkham VR will be released on October 1 as an exclusive to the PlayStation VR.

Source: Batman: Arkham VR lets you experience being Batman
    08-18-2016 10:03 AM
    I love Batman but that footage doesn't do much for me. Need to see more to judge.
    08-18-2016 12:18 PM
    "I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman!!" That would be the first thing I would say when playing this game. But I would need one of those voice tape things from Mission Impossible with Kevin Conroy's voice to pull it off
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    08-19-2016 09:00 PM
    I would practice saying I'm Bruce Wayne. I don't want my neighbours to know my true identity.
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    08-20-2016 02:52 AM
    A new behind the scenes video is up on Playstation's YouTube channel.

The devs gives us a couple of hints at what to expect from the game. You will get to see a brief moment of an example of using the Bat boomerang. At around 1:18 I beleive we see Nightwing
    08-31-2016 08:06 PM